Palos Verdes Estates is at a crossroads. We can follow the current path, where parkland is sold to the highest bidder and residents are left out of key decisions, or we can switch course, and maintain the character of our neighborhood by putting the interests of city residents first.
I want to be your representative on the city council. We need more responsive leaders who are in touch with the needs of Palos Verdes Estates residents.
Here is why I’m qualified for a seat on the Palos Verdes Estates City Council:
- Education: B.A., NYU; MD, SUNY Buffalo, NY,
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Veteran, U.S. Public Health Service
- Chair, UCLA Medical School Admissions Committee
- Community Involvement:
- 40-year resident of Palos Verdes Estates
- Trustee, Palos Verdes Library District
- Physician serving many local Residents
- Coach, AYSO, PVBA, PV Softball
- Wife Joan, former PVPUSD School Board Member
- Three children, all PVPUSD graduates
- Two grandchildren currently attending PVPUSD schools